XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help Me!Please!

Tip us?

YoLanC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help Me!Please!

Hello i want to move my apps to sd card .So im try using command promt from android developer.But when i type adb devices, it not detect my device.So..how to install the driver for this device.My device is Lenovo A850.I tried at samsung y and it work because it has samsung kies.So help me please how to install driver for this device.. give me link or anything with tutorial.

hnkotnis
Old
(Last edited by hnkotnis; 27th December 2013 at 04:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 339
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoLanC View Post
Hello i want to move my apps to sd card .So im try using command promt from android developer.But when i type adb devices, it not detect my device.So..how to install the driver for this device.My device is Lenovo A850.I tried at samsung y and it work because it has samsung kies.So help me please how to install driver for this device.. give me link or anything with tutorial.
Don't bother yourself with adb and drivers and things. Use simple app (needs root) Force2SD from Play Store.
It forcefully pushes only the apps which you want to move to sdcard.
Here is the link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erm%3Dforce2sd

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands

the X Machine
Old
Thanks Meter 126

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoLanC View Post
just try link2sd its great

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by the X Machine View Post
just try link2sd its great
Force2SD is better than Link2SD. You don't have to partition your memory card. In Link2SD you lose all unused space in 2nd partition. In Force2SD you only use required space.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands