5,604,443 Members 48,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

whatsapp and facebook cannot be installed on my phone "mt6577" s4

Tip us?
 
rewater
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default whatsapp and facebook cannot be installed on my phone "mt6577" s4

i have mt6577 s4 mobile and this the info on my phone that taken by cpu-z for android





i have a strange problem with it .. i installed a lot of apps and all work good but everytime to install facebook or whatsapp i get this msg



i tried install many sources , wipe my device from recovering mood, install them by adb but i still get that msg


any once can help mee
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-25-15-50-39.png
Views:	175
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	2481154   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-25-15-50-45.png
Views:	96
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	2481155   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-29-14-18-43.png
Views:	145
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	2481156  
 
CodeIndia
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rewater View Post
i have mt6577 s4 mobile and this the info on my phone that taken by cpu-z for android





i have a strange problem with it .. i installed a lot of apps and all work good but everytime to install facebook or whatsapp i get this msg



i tried install many sources , wipe my device from recovering mood, install them by adb but i still get that msg


any once can help mee

try doing factory reset ..
caution:all your data will be wiped. make sure you backup first







feel free to hit thanks if i helped
 
pep18
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 34
Join Date: Jul 2013
Just wondering, have you downloaded whatsapp as a seperate .apk file?
I eat Roms for breakfast
 
rewater
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeIndia View Post
try doing factory reset ..
caution:all your data will be wiped. make sure you backup first







feel free to hit thanks if i helped
i did but the same msg
 
rewater
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pep18 View Post
Just wondering, have you downloaded whatsapp as a seperate .apk file?
yes but the same msg
 
pep18
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 34
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rewater View Post
yes but the same msg
But why don't you just download it from the google play store?

(or try another site, if you want a separate .apk... Also, your phone saying that the package/file is corrupt, just means it's missing a file or a file is not working properly...)
I eat Roms for breakfast
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Leak Points to Windows Start Menu’s Return as Soon as August

About a month ago at this year’s Build conference, Microsoft … more

Wearables Walkthrough: Tasker on the Samsung Galaxy Gear – XDA Developer TV

The future certainly looks like it is full of wearables. … more

WinDroid HTC Toolkit Lets You Root, Unlock, and Flash ROMs on Various HTC Devices

Plenty of users nowadays have more than one mobile device. … more

When Using GitHub, Don’t Skimp on Commit History

GitHub has become the epicenter of most open source development work that is posted … more