XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 2 kills 32gb cards?!

Tip us?

naruto.ninjakid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default Note 2 kills 32gb cards?!

Hey guys I have a note 2 and I was wondering I had a 32gb SanDisk class 4 card that I used for over a year on my HTC evo v and it worked well but after I put it in my note 2 after a while it started unmounting and the card died can't be read from cmouter or phone.read that Samsung cards were good so I bought one of of eBay 32 GB after a while again the phone kills the card.right now I have a pny 8gb because I heard those cards were good and so far it has been good for at least 8-9 months. I'm really itching for storage now as I never get to save my nandroids on my phone and have to save it to a USB using otg.

Anyway I bought a 32gb pnybsd card but I'm pretty hesitant to put it in I really don't want to burn cash on another SD card.which brands works the best for you guys ? I know samnsung is just bad with sandisk so is it just sandisk or 32gb cards in general ? I'm getting an lg gpad soon so I could but the 32 GB in their and maybe get a 16 GB for the note 2. What do you guys think ?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Enjoying My Devices

sabresfan
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I have a 64gb sandisk card. Its formatted fat32 and not had any major problems in 9 months so far.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

J_Whit85
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Samsung mirco SD would be the way to go

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Coug76
Old
Thanks Meter 449
I've used a samsung 32gb class 10 and a Sony 64gb uhs1 to great effect. Ymmv.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement