Originally Posted by AHMAD JB
HI guys i`ve had updated my i9500 to android 4.3 update and i was looking for how can i root my new firmware .
so i just started and used most of threads that was about rooting phones but i could n`t find a way to root my new firmware that is android 4.3
as i used the cf-root or cofface `s and ... solutions to root my phone but just the superSU just appears and i cant use root needed stuffs !!!!!!!
do you know what`s the problem ????
by the way my phones`s baseband is = i9500xxuemj5
When u finish the process of root ur phone:
1. U will have the app SuperSU.
2. Enter in it and update ur binaries and reboot ur phone.
3. Enjoy ur rooted phone
* EDIT: - Maybe KNOX stops ur root action
- Install one explorer for rooted devices (like Root explorer) and delete:
KNOX in System/App folder:
- Now go to SuperSU and update ur binaries and reboot ur phone
- Enjoy it
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA