XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No Signal after Stock Flash From Odin

Tip us?

killacam1989
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] No Signal after Stock Flash From Odin

Ok. I was on JediX20 not to long ago. I was having problems with my signal. It had completely no signal. I put the phone into download mode and reflashed the stock firmware through odin. It works like a charm except....when I boot the phone up with no sim card...it shows signal strength...but when i put my sim card in and turn it on...it gives me a no signal icon + no mobile network when i try to dial out. I thought it was my sim card and it had gave out so i talked to my phone rep and i switched to a brand new sim card. Same thing happen. The only reason I know its a software and not a hardware issue is because when i go to settings, back up and reset, and i go through everything to reset it. The icons for data and signal appear just before it cuts off. Im at a loss of what to do. Any Advice?? or a Thread someone could point me too?

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 297
IMEI or Baseband available?
The Following User Says Thank You to SaHiLzZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gregsarg
Old
Thanks Meter 2867
Did you flash the correct firmware ?? (have to ask )..

And once your Odin flash was complete ...did you boot into recovery and wipe all data and caches ??

It sure sounds like you're running into an incorrect APN on boot...

As mentioned above ...does your phone show the correct information ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
" There are Givers, and there are Takers. Be a Giver, and these things will come back to you. "......................g

And please, donate to your favorite developer...
Without them, we'd be writing on rocks with a stick...g

killacam1989
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I didnt wipe data and cache as soon as I flashed through odin. I did after the phone booted up. Maybe ill try that. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app