[Q] Help please stuck on HTC boot screen
I've recently done the conversion to the Google Edition but since my headphone didn't work with it I wanted to go back to Stock.
Unfortunately I completely screwed up...
The current state of my phone is:
- I can't boot, only end up at the white HTC logo boot screen
- I can't recover my nandroid backup because CWM says "Can't mount SD card"
- I can't flash the RUU I found because my firmware is too high...
- I can't root / flash a different because I can't transfer any files to my phone
- I can't S-off my phone because adb doesn't see it... (Using rumrunner)
I really have no idea what to do and I don't even know how I reached this point. I just flashed the Rom for stock HTC M7 JB and had multiple errors occurring decided to try flashing KitKat which didn't work and suddenly nothing worked anymore.
Does anyone have an idea of what I could try?
Thanks a lot for our help!
Unlocked & Tampered recovery