5,595,815 Members 34,800 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] WHY not registered on network ????

Tip us?

Samofr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] WHY not registered on network ????

hi.... i almost read all the threads but i couldnt really find what causes the phone to become not registered on network.. is it because of wiping data or wiping dalvik or wiping cache or what ? thanks for any answer in advance !!

yeminswe
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samofr View Post
hi.... i almost read all the threads but i couldnt really find what causes the phone to become not registered on network.. is it because of wiping data or wiping dalvik or wiping cache or what ? thanks for any answer in advance !!
Is your imei correct?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Samofr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
My problem is that i was running stock 4.1.2 and IMEI and everything was working well until i flashed a custom android 4.3 rom and lost IMEI.. i tried to flash some modems and then got it back but still had the problem of not registered on network.. i tried to get back on stock and i also had "not registered on network" but IMEI is good... so my question is why installing a custom rom causes this ?

annus9214
Old
Thanks Meter 0
facing the same problem for almost 6 months!!! not fixed my note 2 yet :'(

Samofr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by annus9214 View Post
facing the same problem for almost 6 months!!! not fixed my note 2 yet :'(
No difference in flashing and software and phones but some of them work and others get not registered on network after flashing.. it's a really confusing problem !!!!! i just want to know WHY is that happening on SOME devices ??