XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tipping the hat

Tip us?

hellot1M
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 325
Default Tipping the hat

This is just a general opinion and farewell.

I wasn't here long so most of you won't remember me. I used to go by "tsdeaton" but had the name changed.

Last month on the 8th I was given the G2 from the company. I was super excited because the overall specs of the device is amazing! It took a bit to get used to. But.. I miss my HTC one. The design is a lot better. The audio was by far the best of any phone. And loved how the speakers faced forward. This phone put all the best ideas into one phone. Nothing was left behind.

If any of you are debating switching to the G2 then seriously think about it first. The HTC one is probably the best android phone to come out to date. Not because of the specs. But the overall device. The spec gain from the G2 isn't significant enough to make that big of leap. The 800 chip is amazing and I have noticed it loads things a bit quicker but the overall use of either device is the same.

Btw LG has had bad phones in the past and very terrible smartphone history but this device does make up for it. Stock its boring. Unlike sense 5.0. Once rooted its a beast. Its true colors show. Don't let LGs past smartphone experience effect your choice. Its built and operates a million times better than the galaxy s4.

Anyways, goodbye

PS: don't chose the s4 over either of these 2 devices. Feels like cheap plastic and has about as many hardware defects as the s2.

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hellot1M For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sgt. slaughter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2865
Locking this... No need for farewell threads please.

Sprint Network Vision Deployment List...
Who am I?.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUbgVzMboKs

...Time for a new wager....EVO 4G LTE will get JB OTA BEFORE 11/30/13!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sgt. slaughter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe