XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]My Phone Bricked, Bootloop, Don't Boot Recovery

Tip us?

hmztly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q]My Phone Bricked, Bootloop, Don't Boot Recovery

Hello friends, this is my first post but really i need help.

I flashed 2-3 weeks ago Cyanogenmod on my One but i don't like the interface and i want to back stock rom and i can't do this. I trying so many solution for turn back to stock rom but all of things are failed. I used to Samsung Galaxy S2 and it's very simple about this problem but HTC don't...

I guess my phone is soft bricked.
When i boot to recovery and trying flash any zip or clear data, cache or etc; there is an error: don't mount /sdcard
When i flashing any zip or anything on sideload, its completing %100 but don't writing on my phone
When i want to install RUU, there is an error, because phone mainver > to RUU mainver
When i booting phone normally, Cyanogen boot logo is looping and i can't boot the system
want to flash stock recovery.img with using all-of-one kit, but when completed this process, phone is rebooted and appearing "entering(or smiliar) Recovery" but it's not completed succesesfully and phone rebooted again.

I trying so so many thing and guides about 3 days but i can't fix this problem. Please, please help me.

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_U PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
RADIO-4A.21.3263.04
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-3.63.707.4
eMMC-boot 2048MB

Sincelery

L0rdNels0n
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmztly View Post
Hello friends, this is my first post but really i need help.

I flashed 2-3 weeks ago Cyanogenmod on my One but i don't like the interface and i want to back stock rom and i can't do this. I trying so many solution for turn back to stock rom but all of things are failed. I used to Samsung Galaxy S2 and it's very simple about this problem but HTC don't...

I guess my phone is soft bricked.
When i boot to recovery and trying flash any zip or clear data, cache or etc; there is an error: don't mount /sdcard
When i flashing any zip or anything on sideload, its completing %100 but don't writing on my phone
When i want to install RUU, there is an error, because phone mainver > to RUU mainver
When i booting phone normally, Cyanogen boot logo is looping and i can't boot the system
want to flash stock recovery.img with using all-of-one kit, but when completed this process, phone is rebooted and appearing "entering(or smiliar) Recovery" but it's not completed succesesfully and phone rebooted again.

I trying so so many thing and guides about 3 days but i can't fix this problem. Please, please help me.

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_U PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
RADIO-4A.21.3263.04
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-3.63.707.4
eMMC-boot 2048MB

Sincelery

yue read these thrads and then you will have all the info you need

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2265618

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2365506

hmztly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rdNels0n View Post
Thank you, I solved my problem by myself with a guide on www.htc1guru.com . And I will read these topic.

cyber_system
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmztly View Post
Thank you, I solved my problem by myself with a guide on www.htc1guru.com . And I will read these topic.
What did you do, i think i have the same problem
Device: HTC One (M7) International - Unlocked bootloader - ROOTED - S-OFF

Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3
ROM: ViperOne 5.8.0
UI: Sense: 5.5
Android: 4.4.2 Kitkat
Kernel: ElementalX-m7-13.4
Bootloader: 1.56.0000
Firmware: Firmware 4.19.1540.4 for KITKAT modified HBOOT, (No Red warning)
Baseband: 4A.23.3263.28_10.38r.1157.04L
CID: Y13
MID: PN0710000

Thanks to all developer for their work !!
I am very grateful !!