5,606,201 Members 33,324 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Most "Wanted" RAZR x-mas present.

Tip us?

Crumplet
Old
(Last edited by Crumplet; 25th December 2013 at 04:57 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default Most "Wanted" RAZR x-mas present.

1: I was hoping for our bootloaders to be unlock. If not then 2: a fully working Kexec 3: or a fully working Aokp rom 4.1.2 /4.2.2/4.whatever.

What did you guys wish for? Btw Merry Christmas.

Sent from my XT910 using xda app-developers app
Sent from XT910/GSM using XDA Premium 4 mobile app.
The Following User Says Thank You to Crumplet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tydiamond11
Old
Thanks Meter 178

DONATE TO ME
Well kexec is fully working! Also the aokp rom seems to be not as updated very fast. I wish for our phones cyanogenmod to be fully working cm11 it is very good just some minor stuff needs work. That is all for me.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
* If you find this post helpful please click the big "Thanks" button on the left of this post.

Android's I own, Droid Razr, HTC Incredible, Droid 2,
Androids I help with, Droid Bionic, Droid X, Samsung Fascinate, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4,
Samsung Charge, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7, NOOK HD+, All Nooks, You will see me all over lol.....

God Bless Your Android Work
Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com

meilbox
Old
(Last edited by meilbox; 25th December 2013 at 10:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 106
no proper drivers ... so no kexec isnt working good... also battery life with kexec rather... u konw ;-p...

i just wonder why dont we have fully working cm10 aokp aosp ... as the 4.1.2 code from moto is there... just like miui on 4.1.2 everything was working :-p
GT540->LWW->OneV->DEFY->LUMIA 800->RAZR>ASCEND P6->??
iPad2->??........ just kidding ;p
The Following User Says Thank You to meilbox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crumplet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by meilbox View Post
no proper drivers ... so no kexec isnt working good... also battery life with kexec rather... u konw ;-p...

i just wonder why dont we have fully working cm10 aokp aosp ... as the 4.1.2 code from moto is there... just like miui on 4.1.2 everything was working :-p
More 4.1.2 roms aokp/aosp/cm would rather be a very nice present.

welder73
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumplet View Post
+1 for that!

Sent from my Razr XT910
System 1- ArtMod CN 404-430 4.1.2 v1.6
System 2- 11-3 Liquidsmooth 3.0 OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL

Sorry for my english

JB stock center clock,circle battery,more reboot options... (Update)

Crumplet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Ya sad thing is I am on XDA all the time looking, but sad to say I gave up on kexec roms.

tydiamond11
Old
Thanks Meter 178

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Ya sad thing is I am on XDA all the time looking, but sad to say I gave up on kexec roms.

Why what is the deal with you and other people here saying they are so bad when you are not even saying anything about the bugs!!! And i never see you post in the dev form and say what the bugs are there ether. You guys make this depressing just go get a new phone and leave the grumbling alone ! I hope you realize that this is supposed to help people not bring them down. It just say to new people not to do anything like this!!!
* If you find this post helpful please click the big "Thanks" button on the left of this post.

Androids I help with, Droid Bionic, Droid X, Samsung Fascinate, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4,
Samsung Charge, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7, NOOK HD+, All Nooks, You will see me all over lol.....

Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com

soundgirl101
Old
Thanks Meter 122
I have to agree with you you Caleb!! My OG Razr Maxx XT912 is three years old, rooted out of the box, custom roms from day one!! What a thrill to be able to bring new life to the phone!! My forehead at the feet of each and every dev whose countless hours of work, allow me to have such fun with device!! I love testing each rom, boot animation, custom kernels, recoveries, just expands my knowledge of the future!! Proud to be running CM11 12/27, JBX 12/09, SS 3.65, WIFIAP patch, on stock side!! As is common in all non-stock based roms, no HDMI, big deal, rather love what the device can do, not something I rarely use!!

DumbleCore
Old
Thanks Meter 415

DONATE TO ME
Got my present today, running beanstalk, awesome rom

Tapped from my stalked KittyKat
Motorola, my dear, I don't give a damn!

tydiamond11
Old
Thanks Meter 178

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundgirl101 View Post
I have to agree with you you Caleb!! My OG Razr Maxx XT912 is three years old, rooted out of the box, custom roms from day one!! What a thrill to be able to bring new life to the phone!! My forehead at the feet of each and every dev whose countless hours of work, allow me to have such fun with device!! I love testing each rom, boot animation, custom kernels, recoveries, just expands my knowledge of the future!! Proud to be running CM11 12/27, JBX 12/09, SS 3.65, WIFIAP patch, on stock side!! As is common in all non-stock based roms, no HDMI, big deal, rather love what the device can do, not something I rarely use!!
Amen!!!!

Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com