[Q] Hide the OSD?

Tip us?

maarawoe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Default [Q] Hide the OSD?

Hi,

I am using the most recent Eureka's rom but when watching a videos from the youtube, there is still the bar on the top of the screen showing the vide name, number of views etc. which is not getting hidden...
Is there any way how to force the bar to get hidden during the playback? What could be the reason that the bar is still there???

Thx
HTC One (ex XT910 D-WIZ), Nexus 7 Parandroid +Franco...
Why not to say thanks if you like this post? Hm?

bhiga
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 563

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maarawoe View Post
I am using the most recent Eureka's rom but when watching a videos from the youtube, there is still the bar on the top of the screen showing the vide name, number of views etc. which is not getting hidden...
Is there any way how to force the bar to get hidden during the playback? What could be the reason that the bar is still there???
It should go away after a few seconds. Is the video a funny aspect ratio or very short in length?
-- Brandon // Google Chromecast threads: FAQ - READ THIS FIRST! || Rootable Serial Numbers
Mini-FAQ: What's the big deal with root? || Mini-FAQ: Rooting with FlashCast || Assemble a powered OTG cable
WiFi Bandwidth and Router considerations || Not all 1080p/720p is created equal
Follow the rules / Use 'Search' before posting / Post in the correct sections / Do not spam the board / Press thanks, don't post 'Thanks'

maarawoe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhiga View Post
It should go away after a few seconds. Is the video a funny aspect ratio or very short in length?
I know it should but it doesn't
Seems to disappear when playing a single video but stays there when using a queue.... Strange and annoying....

Odesláno z mého HTC One pomocí Tapatalk
HTC One (ex XT910 D-WIZ), Nexus 7 Parandroid +Franco...
Why not to say thanks if you like this post? Hm?

KoKoMaster
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I've noticed this behavior too on a stock non rooted unit. Pausing then playing the video often helps