Question regarding to the backside of note

Tip us?

Anicane
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default Question regarding to the backside of note

Hi,
About a week ago i bought this version of Note, and now i notice that the backside of the tablet is not 100% straight, there is a few bumpy places, (up and down), not a lot but a little . Just wondering if others tablet has this too ? or is mine faulty or something.

And one more thing i notice is that the tablet becomes warm after 10-15 of reading books, or doing other activity, to precise it on the backside right under Samsung logo and alittle to the left. Is it normale ?

ultramag69
Old
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anicane View Post
Hi,
About a week ago i bought this version of Note, and now i notice that the backside of the tablet is not 100% straight, there is a few bumpy places, (up and down), not a lot but a little . Just wondering if others tablet has this too ? or is mine faulty or something.

And one more thing i notice is that the tablet becomes warm after 10-15 of reading books, or doing other activity, to precise it on the backside right under Samsung logo and alittle to the left. Is it normale ?
Haven't noticed any bumps on the back but the back does heat up. Probably due to CPU usage or accessing the memory card.
If the internal MB is anything like the N8000 (1st gen Note 10.1) the motherboard takes up space along the top of the case with the bottom being mainly battery... But I haven't seen the MB for our tab yet....
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...

Zumajay
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anicane View Post
Hi,

Bumps: Yes. While prepping mine for a plasti-dip coat I noticed some very slight bumps.

Heat: Yes, just as you describe.

ixl4
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumajay View Post
Bumps: Yes. While prepping mine for a plasti-dip coat I noticed some very slight bumps.

Heat: Yes, just as you describe.
Yes noticed slight raises on both sides. I don't think anything to worry about. I have the slim poetic case on mine (same one I had on my nexus 10) and there is no issues.