XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Charging animation bug?

Tip us?

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default [Q] Charging animation bug?

I had initially flashed JellyBomb Domination, but it ran worse then I had it setup prior to flashing it. So when I reverted to a Nandroid backup, I noticed that I have some...skewed charging animation still in place. It has the menu keys like TWRP, but a blue icon reminiscent of JBD...

Did a factory reset in TWRP, and reverted to my backup. Still present. Deleted the JBD 2.0.1 .Zip, and still present.
How did this happen? why is it still present?

See photo.

What what what???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0454.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	2481006  
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Bump.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.