[Q] Need Help! Deleted AllShare Play & ASP Cast, now cannot update

Tip us?

flawedlegacy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy [Q] Need Help! Deleted AllShare Play & ASP Cast, now cannot update

So 4.3 update will not take after unrooting, restoring stock recovery, even factory defaulting because I uninstalled AsllShare Play and AllShare Play Cast. When I try a manual update, it checks the system and fails when it doesn't see these files. Does anyone have these apk files so I can try again.

TY TY TY TY!
Personal: Rooted Sprint Marble White Galaxy SIII w/ ZeroLemon 7000mAh battery & ZeroShock Case
Company: Stock* ATT Marble White Galaxy Note 2 w/ stock battery* & ZeroShock Case
Launcher Of Choice: TSF Shell

* = for now

flawedlegacy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76

DONATE TO ME
I'll even take a backup of a stock image, 4.1 or 4.3, I just need this fixed.
Personal: Rooted Sprint Marble White Galaxy SIII w/ ZeroLemon 7000mAh battery & ZeroShock Case
Company: Stock* ATT Marble White Galaxy Note 2 w/ stock battery* & ZeroShock Case
Launcher Of Choice: TSF Shell

* = for now

CheapSk8
Old
(Last edited by CheapSk8; 30th December 2013 at 04:17 AM.) Reason: removed duplicate
Thanks Meter 7
I'm going to bump this up because I have a similar issue. I, however, backed up the original apps before wiping them out. I have gone through the update process numerous times trying to restore them from Tit. Backup, and I am stuck with the Chaton app. I think I still have the backups for AllShare, apps and other OEM Samsung/Sprint includes, but, currently, I am stuck with Chaton_Market.apk even though I replaced the app. I am getting an "unexpected contents" error when running the update.

Obviously I am rooted and not flashed to custom rom. I am trying to keep this phone as close to stock for the time being. Any help for the two of us?

Flawed: Are you using Titanium Backup? If so, let me know what apps you need and I will see if I have the backups for them, or can make a backup of my stock ones and put them up on DB or Google Drive for you.