5,599,135 Members 35,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How To Replace Camera Libs for new Micromax a116

Tip us?
 
ashman8123
Old
#1  
ashman8123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 118
Join Date: May 2013
Location: PUNE
Default [Q] How To Replace Camera Libs for new Micromax a116

any miui , lewa , any other port having camera problem on phones with new camera hardware ...it force closes or shows green screen ...

Anyone plz help how to gelt working camera on miui or lewa port by replacing libs ... which libs i have to replace to get working camera?
 
Salman_nasu
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 28
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashman8123 View Post
any miui , lewa , any other port having camera problem on phones with new camera hardware ...it force closes or shows green screen ...

Anyone plz help how to gelt working camera on miui or lewa port by replacing libs ... which libs i have to replace to get working camera?

here u go..
The files are
Libcamalgo.so
Libcameracustom.so
Libcameraclient.so
Libcameraservice.so
Libcamerametadata.so
hit thanks rather writing it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salman_nasu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ashman8123
Old
#3  
ashman8123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 118
Join Date: May 2013
Location: PUNE
yes but should only libs changing work for miui. .or we have to mod boot.IMG cause I tried replacing libs the camera force closes
and on some ROMs the camera screen is very dim its not clear as in default cam should we fix it?
 
Salman_nasu
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 28
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashman8123 View Post
yes but should only libs changing work for miui. .or we have to mod boot.IMG cause I tried replacing libs the camera force closes
and on some ROMs the camera screen is very dim its not clear as in default cam should we fix it?
ya camera wont work since the boot.img neets to be modified.since mobile has new camera as u said it requires new drivers which are present in the boot.img hope this helps.
 
ashman8123
Old
#5  
ashman8123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 118
Join Date: May 2013
Location: PUNE
by the way if this is new camera problem then how it can be possible my can working great on this lewa rom ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2259718
old 11jun update
so what is the problem can u guess I want to use miui but in that can not working...
 
SaketJoshi
Old
#6  
SaketJoshi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 233
Posts: 527
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Somewhere around you

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashman8123 View Post
any miui , lewa , any other port having camera problem on phones with new camera hardware ...it force closes or shows green screen ...

Anyone plz help how to gelt working camera on miui or lewa port by replacing libs ... which libs i have to replace to get working camera?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashman8123 View Post
by the way if this is new camera problem then how it can be possible my can working great on this lewa rom ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2259718
old 11jun update
so what is the problem can u guess I want to use miui but in that can not working...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=928
use this, tested by myself on MIUI 3.12.21
The Following User Says Thank You to SaketJoshi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ashman8123
Old
#7  
ashman8123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 118
Join Date: May 2013
Location: PUNE
it is working with miui rom.......also the camera quality is awsome.

what changes u have made in boot.img ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...