5,604,122 Members 49,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i9506 with 4.3 Odin not working

Tip us?
 
Spa´ro
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Paris
Default [Q] i9506 with 4.3 Odin not working

Hi,
After updating my i9506 with 4.3, my phone is not recognized anymore by Odin in download mode.

Since the wifi is not working, I want try to reinstall again the 4.3 using Odin but I saw in another thread that Odin is not supported with 4.3. Is it true?
Is there another method to install a firmware without using Odin?

Thx in advance.
 
Joku1981
Old
#2  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 461
Posts: 1,467
Join Date: Jun 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spa´ro View Post
Hi,
After updating my i9506 with 4.3, my phone is not recognized anymore by Odin in download mode.

Since the wifi is not working, I want try to reinstall again the 4.3 using Odin but I saw in another thread that Odin is not supported with 4.3. Is it true?
Is there another method to install a firmware without using Odin?

Thx in advance.
If u have android 4.3, try install again Kies3 with the new drivers. Odin have to recognize it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Spa´ro
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
If u have android 4.3, try install again Kies3 with the new drivers. Odin have to recognize it

Was not working reinstalling Kies3 but I installed directly the driver without Kies and it's ok, thx.

But same wifi issue
 
Joku1981
Old
#4  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 461
Posts: 1,467
Join Date: Jun 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spa´ro View Post

Was not working reinstalling Kies3 but I installed directly the driver without Kies and it's ok, thx.

But same wifi issue
I hope u flashed the correct firmware: HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Spa´ro
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Paris
Yes was this one, thx.
I will see if someone else get the same issue in coming days.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes