XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Play Store FC on open - Xposed mods and rooted

Tip us?

CharlesUFC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Play Store FC on open - Xposed mods and rooted

I rooted and installed the play store via the xposed mods. After opening the play store I log in and it loads for a second and then force closes. I tried rebooting and even reinstalling but no matter what when I open playbstore it closes immediately. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Charles

adfurgerson
Old
Thanks Meter 507
Did you go into the modules.section of xposed installer and check the box for play store then reboot?

CharlesUFC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson View Post
Did you go into the modules.section of xposed installer and check the box for play store then reboot?
I got past the FC I didn't installed xposed framework before the mod pack. Now it hangs at connection timed out. Any ideas? Tried deleting host file and cleared cache and data from play store and download manager. Date and time is correct.

adfurgerson
Old
(Last edited by adfurgerson; 28th December 2013 at 05:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesUFC View Post
I got past the FC I didn't installed xposed framework before the mod pack. Now yesit hangs at connection timed out. Any ideas? Tried deleting host file and cleared cache and data from play store and download manager. Date and time is correct.
Same question, did you go into xposed installer then modules section and check the box for play store and reboot?
Here is screenshot from my phone for reference showing modules section I am asking about.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-27-23-51-39.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	2478676   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-28-00-00-41.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	2478679  

CharlesUFC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson View Post
Same question, did you go into xposed installer then modules section and check the box for play store and reboot?
Here is screenshot from my phone for reference showing modules section I am asking about.
Yes sorry it is checked on.

adfurgerson
Old
Thanks Meter 507
Quote:
Yes sorry it is checked on.
I'm out of ideas then, sorry it didn't help.

CharlesUFC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thank you again the fix was turning off the mod and rebooting and turning back one two times and it finally took.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to CharlesUFC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adfurgerson
Old
Thanks Meter 507
Quote:
Thank you again the fix was turning off the mod and rebooting and turning back one two times and it finally took.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
That's great, thank you for reporting back on your finding of a solution. It will hopefully help others that have the same problem, and gives me one more fix to suggest.