XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Reccomendations for Full working Rom

Tip us?

superbrowndude
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Service Reccomendations for Full working Rom

So i have had my xt925 for almost a year now,all I have done is rooted it and unlocked the bootloader. This was done the 2nd I hadt he phone.

I have spent hours lurking the forums tonight and have seen tons of roms, Either the support has ended for them months ago, or they are still working out the bugs.

Can anyone please recommend a full functioning and working rom with all the usual features like, bluetooth, wifi, camera etc.

This phone is boring now, just want a stable rom that I won have to worry about crashing after three weeks. rom
:Having a Fast Honda is like coming out the closet,you surprise everyone at first,but in the end your still gay:
Rogers X10 Wolfbreak/Razr XT910 Just Rooted 4now !

xRaFa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbrowndude View Post
So i have had my xt925 for almost a year now,all I have done is rooted it and unlocked the bootloader. This was done the 2nd I hadt he phone.

I have spent hours lurking the forums tonight and have seen tons of roms, Either the support has ended for them months ago, or they are still working out the bugs.

Can anyone please recommend a full functioning and working rom with all the usual features like, bluetooth, wifi, camera etc.

This phone is boring now, just want a stable rom that I won have to worry about crashing after three weeks. rom

You can go for the CyanogenMod:

1. Google "CyanogenMod Wiki"
  2. Click Devices on the left Menu
  3. Type in xt925 on the device box and select Motorola from the Vendor dropdown menu
  4. Pick One Build

It has 4 levels of stability, being the Stable the most conservative (High maturity level and probably less bugs) and Nightly the most "aggressive" (most recently updated but more instable). Depends on your taste!

superbrowndude
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Thanks for the advice, I decided to try the Packman room. So far it pretty good, besides the memory leak. Other than that it's smooth like butta!

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
:Having a Fast Honda is like coming out the closet,you surprise everyone at first,but in the end your still gay:
Rogers X10 Wolfbreak/Razr XT910 Just Rooted 4now !

chris420o
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default how about kk

How about the best functioning kitkat eom...anyone?