XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery doctor threat ?

Tip us?

mugen_dz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Battery doctor threat ?

Hi, I installed battery doctor to extend power, I also have installed Network connections to see what apps use internet, battery doctor uses internet, why ... ??? When checking the app details.from network connections I got the following screen :
Any idea ?
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388394463291.jpg
Views:	2378
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	2483037
Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app

lahirunc
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen_dz View Post
Hi, I installed battery doctor to extend power, I also have installed Network connections to see what apps use internet, battery doctor uses internet, why ... ??? When checking the app details.from network connections I got the following screen :
Any idea ?
Attachment 2483037
well first things first apps never conserve battery other than draining.. and yeah it uses internet cuz it transfer the log with its database or report center as they call it. My advice is to you is to remove battery doc and install greenify it doesnt use battery power much as well as ram and it help to disable unwanted back running apps which drains ur battery

Good luck

hit thnks if this helped..
The Following User Says Thank You to lahirunc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mugen_dz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahirunc View Post
well first things first apps never conserve battery other than draining.. and yeah it uses internet cuz it transfer the log with its database or report center as they call it. My advice is to you is to remove battery doc and install greenify it doesnt use battery power much as well as ram and it help to disable unwanted back running apps which drains ur battery

Good luck

hit thnks if this helped..
Thanks mate, I have already installed Greenify, when i saw battery doctor I wanted to try.
You're right ... Uninstall