Can someone please develop a Sense 4.5 ROM?

Search This thread

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
Hello all, the reason i am asking nicely is because i hope someone will develop one and be super awesome about!!!!

I am not begging or forcing anyone to do one but i am asking polite if someone can develop one

Thank you for scratching your head alot to get one working!!!

Sent from my Sensation XL using Tapatalk

Siphoné

Oct 29, 2013
Rennes
Bumping a thread three times is useless. You see nobody elses does have the time/motivation/need to find a way to port Sense 4.5 or 5 on the SXL, so if you really want it, learn to develop ROMs yourself, as I am doing now to build 4.2.2 AOSP ROM.

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
Bumping a thread three times is useless. You see nobody elses does have the time/motivation/need to find a way to port Sense 4.5 or 5 on the SXL, so if you really want it, learn to develop ROMs yourself, as I am doing now to build 4.2.2 AOSP ROM.

Did I force you, clearly says in op, I am not forcing anyone or just make one for me

Bye Close thread

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013

Oops sorry :p

Siphoné

Oct 29, 2013
Rennes
Yeeeah I know I counted wrong, you bumped two times, happy ? Does not mean I can't count if I make a small mistake or whatever...

I did not blame you because you were asking, I blamed you because of bumping. Your thread is still on the first page and one of the first of the list of the forum, bumping is useless, you are just spamming. I was just telling to be patient for an answer or to help yourself.

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
I am waiting or being patience, guess I'll rather close this thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sense 4.5 ROM

There Is Sense 4.5 Rom Available On XDA.cn

Named : HTC-G21-sense4.5

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e:fingers-crossed: