XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ASUS TF300T stuck in recovery mode

Tip us?

RevanRyan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] ASUS TF300T stuck in recovery mode

I just installed clockwork mod for my Asus TF300T. The bootloader is unlocked but the tablet it not rooted yet. I went into recovery mode holding the power+ volume down and then volume up. Once I was in recovery mode I chose the reboot device option, but it took me back to recovery mode. I already tried factory reset, wipe dalvek, wipe cache. how can i get out of recovery mode?

cmendonc2
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevanRyan View Post
I just installed clockwork mod for my Asus TF300T. The bootloader is unlocked but the tablet it not rooted yet. I went into recovery mode holding the power+ volume down and then volume up. Once I was in recovery mode I chose the reboot device option, but it took me back to recovery mode. I already tried factory reset, wipe dalvek, wipe cache. how can i get out of recovery mode?
You must have flashed the wrong version of CWM for your bootloader. Try using fastboot to flash the correct version. Which bootloader do you have?
My Devices:

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)

LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)

Asus Tf300t (CM11)

Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE