[Q]

Tip us?

ahmadrasas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]

HELLO.

I have samsung galaxy ace 3 s7270 android 4.2.2 ROOTED. The device status is Custom, and when i try to update it its told me ( Your device has been modified, software update are not available ). I tried lots of way to update it but its the same.

1. I have UnRooted the device but its still the same
2. I have Rooted the device again and installed ( Xposed Installer ) and installed ( CosmeticSysScopeNormalizer [1.1] ) the device status returned to official but its still told me that the device is modified.
3. i have installed Wanam Xposed [2.5.1] and went to ( Security Hack > System > fake system status ) and rebooted the device but noting changed.

anyone have a solution for this problem.???

Thank you all :* <3

davis60
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadrasas View Post
HELLO.

I have samsung galaxy ace 3 s7270 android 4.2.2 ROOTED. The device status is Custom, and when i try to update it its told me ( Your device has been modified, software update are not available ). I tried lots of way to update it but its the same.

1. I have UnRooted the device but its still the same
2. I have Rooted the device again and installed ( Xposed Installer ) and installed ( CosmeticSysScopeNormalizer [1.1] ) the device status returned to official but its still told me that the device is modified.
3. i have installed Wanam Xposed [2.5.1] and went to ( Security Hack > System > fake system status ) and rebooted the device but noting changed.

anyone have a solution for this problem.???

Thank you all :* <3
You tried to update with root access, now you won't be able to update again. You should have unrooted before updating. Your phone is now registered as rooted and you won't be able to update your phone anymore, I think!

ahmadrasas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis60 View Post
You tried to update with root access, now you won't be able to update again. You should have unrooted before updating. Your phone is now registered as rooted and you won't be able to update your phone anymore, I think!
Aha. thank you