XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Forced Landscape rotation?

Tip us?

Huangiez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Forced Landscape rotation?

Can anybody tell me a landscape rotation app that is compatible with the note 3 touchwiz. Because in home screen when in forced landscape mode using apps from playstore, the proportion is bugged.

rosedog
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huangiez View Post
Can anybody tell me a landscape rotation app that is compatible with the note 3 touchwiz. Because in home screen when in forced landscape mode using apps from playstore, the proportion is bugged.
Oh thank gawd! I'm not the only one! I too am having this issue (tmus) and posted that question today there:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2590080

Basically I was using "Ultimate Rotation Control" and it works great on all my previous galaxies but on the Note 3 it looks like the icon and widgets are trying to stay in a forced portrait mode. However my background image looks fine, go figure.

However you can change your launcher to GoLauncher and that should work for you just fine. I prefer GoLauncher myself because it has a calendar widget that none of the other launchers seem to have.

Hopefully the makers of URC fix their app because its not working now.

ShadowLea
Old
Thanks Meter 622
Not to my knowledge.

If you change to Apex, Nova or another launcher, though, you'll have that as an option amongst plenty of others... Not to mention less resource usages.
SM-N9005 International Galaxy Note 3, DBT NB7 Stock Unrooted.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

The simplest solutions are often the cleverest. They are also usually wrong.