5,594,282 Members 43,256 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] (Q) Stuck in Bootloader, Android 4.3

Tip us?

shinobu91
Old
(Last edited by shinobu91; 28th December 2013 at 02:34 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] (Q) Stuck in Bootloader, Android 4.3

Help, my phone is now stuck on the second samsung logo and wont boot to desktop.

I was on Phoenix Rom v15.7 and upgrading to Phoenix Rom 16, after flashing phoenix rom 16, my phone stuck in bootloop and cannot enter into recovery mod. So I decided to download stock 4.3 N7100XXUEML3_N7100OLBEML1_N7100XXUEMK1_HOME.tar from sammobile and flash it using odin. Even after that, my phone is still stuck on the second samsung logo. So I tried to flash pit file and the stock rom from before, still no result at all...

My download screen now shows:
Odin Mode
Product Name : GT N7100
Custom Binary Download : Yes (13 Counts)
Custom Binary : Samsung Official
System Status : Custom
Knox Warranty Void : 1
AP SWREV : A2

I tried to flash 4.1.2 Rom using Odin but It cannot flash the sboot.bin and shows on the download mode screen unsupported version, Tried to downgrade my bootloader from 4.3 with dr ketan MJ5BLPatch.tar and get the same result as the 4.1.2 rom. I can now access recovery and download mode, but cannot successfully boot, tried to flash phoenix rom v15, still failed

Please help, I'm Stuck...

shinobu91
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobu91 View Post
Help, my phone is now stuck on the second samsung logo and wont boot to desktop.

I was on Phoenix Rom v15.7 and upgrading to Phoenix Rom 16, after flashing phoenix rom 16, my phone stuck in bootloop and cannot enter into recovery mod. So I decided to download stock 4.3 N7100XXUEML3_N7100OLBEML1_N7100XXUEMK1_HOME.tar from sammobile and flash it using odin. Even after that, my phone is still stuck on the second samsung logo. So I tried to flash pit file and the stock rom from before, still no result at all...

Odin Mode

I tried to flash 4.1.2 Rom using Odin but It cannot flash the sboot.bin and shows on the download mode screen unsupported version, Tried to downgrade my bootloader from 4.3 with dr ketan MJ5BLPatch.tar and get the same result as the 4.1.2 rom. I can now access recovery and download mode, but cannot successfully boot, tried to flash phoenix rom v15, still failed

Bump... Please Help...

irmanbauer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

Odin Mode

Hello..

You can try flash philz_touch_5.15.0-n7100.tar.md5 via odin pda and reboot..if still stuck at samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data/factory reset and reboot..

mannyvinny
Old
Thanks Meter 2971

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Odin Mode

I am sure you must have selected too many mods in Aroma while installing Phoenix and you must have flashed v16 without wiping. This is the reason behind your problem.
How to fix-
1.Flash philz touch 5.15.0
2.Select wipe(second option) from philz recovery and choose "Clean to flash a new rom"
3.Now flash any ROM of your choice and reboot (do not fix root when prompted)
I guarantee your phone will boot now. Now Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lexsam-bb
Old
Thanks Meter 1
If you'd follow the instructions correctly there's no reason you'll be stuck..i flashed 16.0 twice but everything was ok.follow the advices given to you and try again..

P.S..can someone give me idea to install sony package in note 2 coz i didn't found on the Phoenix V16 aroma?i tried flashed the 4.3 sony package zip downloaded from codexc but encountered keypad stopped,media stopped & others..