XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root Access Problem (CM10.1)

Tip us?

Unknown_Man2168
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Root Access Problem (CM10.1)

Hello, everybody. I installed CM10.1 (from arco68) 3 days ago. It's cool, but I have a problem about root access. It seems there's no problem, but I can't get root access.

Options -> #SuperUser -> Settings "Apps and ADB" enabled.

Options -> Developer Options -> Root Access "Apps and ADB" enabled.

And still I can't get root access. When I try to enter ann app which requires root access, SuperUser must ask me for allow or deny, but no. Instead, the app warns me about I don't have root access.

Also I tried installing "update.zip" file again. I entered "superuser" app in applications menu, but nothing different... It doesn't work.

Before CM10.1, I was able to use root access.
What do you think? What is the problem? What is the solution?

herioeks
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown_Man2168 View Post
Hello, everybody. I installed CM10.1 (from arco68) 3 days ago. It's cool, but I have a problem about root access. It seems there's no problem, but I can't get root access.

Options -> #SuperUser -> Settings "Apps and ADB" enabled.

Options -> Developer Options -> Root Access "Apps and ADB" enabled.

And still I can't get root access. When I try to enter ann app which requires root access, SuperUser must ask me for allow or deny, but no. Instead, the app warns me about I don't have root access.

Also I tried installing "update.zip" file again. I entered "superuser" app in applications menu, but nothing different... It doesn't work.

Before CM10.1, I was able to use root access.
What do you think? What is the problem? What is the solution?

I haven't encounter such problem. Have you tried reinstalling the ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to herioeks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Unknown_Man2168
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by herioeks View Post
I haven't encounter such problem. Have you tried reinstalling the ROM?
Actually, I was looking for a shorter way to fix, but no problem. The important thing is solution of problem. It worked. Thanks for help. Happy new year
The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown_Man2168 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]