5,595,067 Members 40,765 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help! "Media" Missing under Titanium Backup apps list

Tip us?

newuser134
Old
(Last edited by newuser134; 29th December 2013 at 10:14 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Default Help! "Media" Missing under Titanium Backup apps list

I was backing up my apps and messing with Xposed Framework when I suddenly realized at the bottom of Titanium list that "media" is there with a strike-through. I don't have any backups of it.

I remember seeing media under data usage, and it shows ~450B of background data usage, so it must have been there at some point. It looks like an android core app or service, and it's missing now. Does anyone know how to get it back or what file I'm missing? I even tried reloading a nandroid backup from a few days ago, and it's still missing there. Funny thing is I don't remember it missing before when I scrolled to the bottom of the Titanium list.

I am on a dev edition running Beans rom v2.

Any help would be really great. See the picture showing the missing app.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-29-01-16-29.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	2480875  

profman03
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Missing in mine as well... not sure what it was, but it hasn't caused any problems...
The Following User Says Thank You to profman03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

newuser134
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Oh cool, thank you. It's good to know it's not because of something I did then. I was starting to get worried about what I messed up.

I wonder why that app even shows up missing if it's completely uninstalled.

Armyrj127
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by newuser134 View Post
Oh cool, thank you. It's good to know it's not because of something I did then. I was starting to get worried about what I messed up.

I wonder why that app even shows up missing if it's completely uninstalled.
It's missing in mine as well. Has been missing for over a month and have not had any issues, except, there's no way to delete the darn thing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Armyrj127 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]