Tip us?

samsimon
Old
(Last edited by samsimon; 30th December 2013 at 06:45 PM.) Reason: Mistake
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Delete/Remove/Uninstall/Disable Google Play Services

Hello friends
I've been searching for 2 hours and found no solution! I need to delete Google Play Service completely from my phone or totally disable it! Even when I disable it, using phone "disable feature" Google play service and all it's apps are still eating my battery 45% (Running). The only way to kill it it's root my phone? I can't find way to contact Google or Android there is no email on the internet! Many people want to delete Google Play Services I've seen a lot of threads but found no solution! I don't need Google Play Services at all. Thx.

polobunny
Old
Thanks Meter 2118
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsimon View Post
Hello friends
I've been searching for 2 hours and found no solution! I need to delete Google Play Service completely from my phone or totally disable it! Even when I disable it, using phone "disable feature" Google play service and all it's apps are still eating my battery 45% (Running). The only way to kill it it's root my phone? I can't find way to contact Google or Android there is no email on the internet! Many people want to delete Google Play Services I've seen a lot of threads but found no solution! I don't need Google Play Services at all. Thx.
If you have the Play Store, you have Google Play Services.

And if you want to get completely get rid of both, you'll need root.
Please press THANKS if someone helps you!

My current configuration:

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-i747M
ROM: cm-11-20140413-NIGHTLY-d2lte
Kernel: Stock
Baseband: I747MVLUEMF1
Bootloader: I747MVLDMF1
Governor: Interactive

Older device: Nexus S i9020A