5,606,465 Members 33,440 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock recovery to Twrp no pc for odin flash

Tip us?
 
Qbm
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 219
Join Date: May 2013
Default Stock recovery to Twrp no pc for odin flash

Tablet is rooted already as I did it before hand but need to know is there a way to flash twrp ready for clean rom 1.1 using only the tablet.
 
prasanna.desh123
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 47
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbm View Post
Tablet is rooted already as I did it before hand but need to know is there a way to flash twrp ready for clean rom 1.1 using only the tablet.
Is there any trouble with odin? I am also thinking about rooting my device.
 
Qbm
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 219
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanna.desh123 View Post
Is there any trouble with odin? I am also thinking about rooting my device.
No trouble with Odin just use cf autoroot and all is quick and painless. Been rooted over a week and haven't had a single problem so far touch wood
 
ultramag69
Old
#4  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 501
Posts: 4,284
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Waratah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbm View Post
Tablet is rooted already as I did it before hand but need to know is there a way to flash twrp ready for clean rom 1.1 using only the tablet.
No, you need PC... Unfortunately Mobile ODIN Pro doesn't support the P600/605 just yet. Hope this changes as its easier than anything else....
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...
 
prasanna.desh123
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 47
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbm View Post
No trouble with Odin just use cf autoroot and all is quick and painless. Been rooted over a week and haven't had a single problem so far touch wood
Thanks
 
Qbm
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 219
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69 View Post
No, you need PC... Unfortunately Mobile ODIN Pro doesn't support the P600/605 just yet. Hope this changes as its easier than anything else....
Well looks like I'm gonna have to wait might be worth it in the end gives them time to iron out any bugs in clean ROM.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Speed up the ROM or Kernel Build Process

Creating a kernel, ROM, or any other development projectrequires knowledge and tools. While … more

Google Glass Now Open to Anyone… with $1500 to Spend (Update: Not Anymore)

Google Glass, which recently received its official update … more

Android 4.4.2 OTA Now Available for the Verizon Droid DNA

A couple of days ago, we talked about how the Android 4.4.2 upgrade for the HTC … more