5,606,588 Members 34,627 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can i turn on USB Debugging without display?

Tip us?

Leslie12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can i turn on USB Debugging without display?

Hi guys, I have a galaxy gear, but i have a mobile phone from sony. So im trying to install custom rom to gear, because i want to pair it with my mobile phone. So i cant go to options, because galaxy gear is not paired. I have installed recovery, and rooted my gear, but i cant push .zip file to my galaxy gear, because my computer dont recognize the galaxy gear, adb cant recognise it too. So, how can i turn on debugging without using display? For example from recovery or from ADB? Have you got any ideas? Thanks

pcpimpin
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I don't understand why you can't just turn it on in settings on the gear? It doesn't need to be paired to go to the settings on the gear itself and enable USB debugging

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Leslie12
Old
(Last edited by Leslie12; 30th December 2013 at 08:34 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default why

Because GG wants to pair with my phone, i cant continue without pairing, but my PC why cant recognize my Galaxy Gear? ADB cant recognize too (adb devices)??I have Win 8 and Samsung drivers are installed...

Leslie12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default SOLVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpimpin View Post
I don't understand why you can't just turn it on in settings on the gear? It doesn't need to be paired to go to the settings on the gear itself and enable USB debugging

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

// So, problem is solved, thank You for reaction!!