XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [GT-P3110] Sudden, frequent uncontrolled rebooting

Tip us?

nirvana97
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] [GT-P3110] Sudden, frequent uncontrolled rebooting

Hello, and as the title states, my tablet has started randomly rebooting, which only occurred after flashing PAC-ROM 4.3 nightly.
I thought it was the cache, so I did a wipe, still it reboots while using an app (the app freezes, screen blackens and reboots to "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0")
Afterwards, I tried doing factory reset twice, with no avail.
I also tried flashing a different rom, but yet it still persists.
I tried going back to the 4.2.2 Stock UK rom, but it still had the problem, and not only that it made my SD card loading and transfer (card to tablet) have errors...

Who knows how to fix this problem? Before I go to their customer service. thanks in advance

aditya rathee
Old
Thanks Meter 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana97 View Post
Hello, and as the title states, my tablet has started randomly rebooting, which only occurred after flashing PAC-ROM 4.3 nightly.
I thought it was the cache, so I did a wipe, still it reboots while using an app (the app freezes, screen blackens and reboots to "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0")
Afterwards, I tried doing factory reset twice, with no avail.
I also tried flashing a different rom, but yet it still persists.
I tried going back to the 4.2.2 Stock UK rom, but it still had the problem, and not only that it made my SD card loading and transfer (card to tablet) have errors...

Who knows how to fix this problem? Before I go to their customer service. thanks in advance
maybe your sd card or internal memory is infected

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

nirvana97
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
infected with what? virus?
Impossible then, since my computer does manual checks for viruses, AND I factory RESETTED using the Default recovery (So the whole Internal memory wiped out, and back to its original settings) For the SD card, it's not infected as I weekly remove the SD card and scan for viruses once I attach it to my computer.