Verizon HTC One on ATT?

Tip us?

dottat
Old
Thanks Meter 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilidog View Post
Sounds like a driver issue.
+1. Frankie install the HTC sync software and then remove it on your PC. That will get the drivers loaded for you on your PC.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

johnrevival
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Also make sure that you have all anti-virus software and firewalls down. Believe it or not they really interfere with adb and fastboot connection.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Frankie35
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I uninstalled the HTC sync manager and re-installed it and it still says device unrecognizable when I go into fastboot mode in my phone, and of course the command prompt still gives the same error that it's waiting for the device. How can I fix this driver issue?

Frankie35
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
HTC Sync Manager detected my phone. My device manager also still recognizes the HTC one under "portable devices" even after uninstalling the HTC sync manager. My computer acts like it has the correct and up to date driver, yet during fastboot it never responds.. odd.

dottat
Old
Thanks Meter 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie35 View Post
HTC Sync Manager detected my phone. My device manager also still recognizes the HTC one under "portable devices" even after uninstalling the HTC sync manager. My computer acts like it has the correct and up to date driver, yet during fastboot it never responds.. odd.
You aren't using a USB 3.0 port are you ? Can you try a different port. I am wanting to see the output of that command because that will tell us of this phone will allow a vzw ruu to be run on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

selayan
Old
Thanks Meter 52
You should uninstall only the htc sync manager. You will notice after installing HTC sync manager that in your control panel where you go to uninstall programs you will have HTC drivers and HTC sync manager. Just remove the manager.

Make sure you use a usb 2.0 too. Are you on windows 8 by any chance ?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2