XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how to revert my RAZR to stock for warranty

Tip us?

Ficus*
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default how to revert my RAZR to stock for warranty

I installed CM 10.1 rc1 many months ago, and after that I stopped modding it. Now I have to send my RAZR back to motorola (it is still in warranty), and I forgot *everything* about Android modding

I think I installed CM using BMM, so I re-downloaded it on my phone, but I can't find any options to uninstall partitions/recovery, so how do I do that? Or should i just use RSDlite to install the stock rom of my phone? And where can I find the stock rom to download? My phone is a GSM RAZR (I bought it in Italy).

For different reasons, I have to revert the phone to stock rom before tomorrow morning, so if you could help me in this time frame would be great
Nokia 7110 > Panasonic GD76 > Samsung SGH-900 > ZTE Blade > Motorola RAZR

coreywallen
Old
(Last edited by coreywallen; 30th December 2013 at 05:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficus* View Post
I installed CM 10.1 rc1 many months ago, and after that I stopped modding it. Now I have to send my RAZR back to motorola (it is still in warranty), and I forgot *everything* about Android modding

I think I installed CM using BMM, so I re-downloaded it on my phone, but I can't find any options to uninstall partitions/recovery, so how do I do that? Or should i just use RSDlite to install the stock rom of my phone? And where can I find the stock rom to download? My phone is a GSM RAZR (I bought it in Italy).

For different reasons, I have to revert the phone to stock rom before tomorrow morning, so if you could help me in this time frame would be great
I have an XT912 CDMA and have always used Matt's Razr Utility but I don't think you can use it with XT910 GSM. I did a quick search and found this>>>

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...light=rsd+lite

Read that over. Looks like you could use that to get you back where you wanna be. Not 100% sure on that though. Maybe wait for someone with XT910 who has had to do something similar to help you out.
The Following User Says Thank You to coreywallen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ficus*
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
i managed by simply using RSDlite and the stock JB rom. I found the information on an italian forum, thanks anyway for your help!
Nokia 7110 > Panasonic GD76 > Samsung SGH-900 > ZTE Blade > Motorola RAZR