Default Moto G 4.4.2 Rooted Apps Not Working

Hey guys, I got a Moto G and rooted it after installing an OTA 4.4.2 KitKat update from Motorola. I unlocked the bootloader using this guide and that worked perfectly. I then rooted using SuperBoot, which rooted the Moto G (seemingly) successful. After following the steps for Windows, (Unlocked boot loader and rooted using Windows 8.1 x64) the Moto G had a screen with purple lines running down vertically, and that faded to green. A force reboot seemed to fix that, but now, any system apps that are updated or any user apps will not work, including SuperSU and excluding a couple like reddit is fun, Netflix, Radio.com, Root Checker Basic, and PowerAMP. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance to anybody who replies with info that could help solve the problem.

EDIT: Google Play seems to be the only one system app that works for now. Currently all system apps/preinstalled apps are crashing upon launch, including Keyboard

EDIT2: I appeared to have fixed the problem. How I fixed it is in the fastboot menu, I scrolled down to "BP tools" and selected it. It seems to allow all apps to work, and a reboot seems to keep everything working along with the root.