XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help, I Think i'm Bricked :/

Tip us?

Multidex24
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help, I Think i'm Bricked :/

lol, I just got a sprint s3, And I'm really not used to Samsung devices, I Had root access n clockworkmod using odin b4.. but I upgraded to 4.3... And Both Root access n CWM was gone. So I was trying to start over by flashing clockwork mod (Touch version) with odin. but now.... it pops up "Firmware Encounter an issue... :/

Any Solutions?? You Can be a Life Saver.....

erikalin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multidex24 View Post
lol, I just got a sprint s3, And I'm really not used to Samsung devices, I Had root access n clockworkmod using odin b4.. but I upgraded to 4.3... And Both Root access n CWM was gone. So I was trying to start over by flashing clockwork mod (Touch version) with odin. but now.... it pops up "Firmware Encounter an issue... :/

Any Solutions?? You Can be a Life Saver.....
If you pull the battery on your phone and power on, what can you do? Can your PC recognize your phone? Can you boot into download mode? Can you boot into stock recovery? Can you actually boot into the ROM? If any one of these are true you're not bricked and you have options based on what you can get into. Search for how to restore, how to use CF-auto root, or whatever applies based on where you can get into the phone...
Are you about to ask a question? Hold up. Before you do that, did you check here?
Stardate 041014, Verizon HTC One M8 in hand!

Multidex24
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikalin View Post
If you pull the battery on your phone and power on, what can you do? Can your PC recognize your phone? Can you boot into download mode? Can you boot into stock recovery? Can you actually boot into the ROM? If any one of these are true you're not bricked and you have options based on what you can get into. Search for how to restore, how to use CF-auto root, or whatever applies based on where you can get into the phone...
Shows up the same thing.... my pc won't detect it.... i tried booting to download mode but still says i encounter an issue. And nope i can't boot into stock recovery...

erikalin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multidex24 View Post
Shows up the same thing.... my pc won't detect it.... i tried booting to download mode but still says i encounter an issue. And nope i can't boot into stock recovery...
Sorry, my friend. Google search USB Jig ($4 possible fix) and/or Mobile Tech Videos JTAG ($50 guaranteed fix)....
Are you about to ask a question? Hold up. Before you do that, did you check here?
Stardate 041014, Verizon HTC One M8 in hand!