5,598,657 Members 40,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] read and read....can i do anything with the 4.3?

Tip us?

selayan
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOG565 View Post
Was rock in w team hell fire but moved in to an app that was picked up by a major carrier. Just messing around back here but we will see what shakes out. Picked up an S4 and it's lookin like a rough go.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I was deciding between s4 and HTC one. How do you like yours? I don't think I'm a big fan of touch wiz. I hope Verizon does not take away my unlimited data because all I've had were Verizon HTC phones.

If I had to switch carriers I would probably keep my DNA as it has bands that work on pretty much all carriers except sprint.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

TOG565
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
So far it is nicely put together and it has a ton of features. Not really happy with the lock down from Samsung though. First is was a lack of source release from LG and now Samsung has to play games

selayan
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Yeah they did pack a lot of features in the s4. What they should have done was made the build quality better, it's not as plasticy feeling as the s3 but they should have of course got rid of the home button.

I heard Knox is a pain but at least you can root it now. I can't even use my one right now because I hate the Verizon software.

TOG565
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
I can't find a valid cf autoroot download. Every link I've tried here, on utube, and my own searches result in the same thing. File appears to download but when I try to open it it says it is a corrupted file. If I try to unzip it it says there are no files to unzip. Anyone have a good do for it?

I would a went w the One but the camera sux

selayan
Old
Thanks Meter 52
I don't think we are allowed to post links but I'll pm you something I found. I'm not sure what model you have but take a look.

aamir123
Old
Thanks Meter 116
You can always flash recovery thru odin then flash whatever

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app