5,606,465 Members 33,136 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OK, ive cocked up.

Tip us?

adamlayzell69
Old
(Last edited by adamlayzell69; 30th December 2013 at 11:35 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Default OK, ive cocked up.

Ok so ive installed a "install-superboot-windows batch file" (double clicked it in windows 8) while my phone was connected to my computer and now im stuck on the htc splash screen. Stupid i know. Now my phone wont turn off, reboot or anything. Ive had my fingers on the buttons now with the lights flashing until my fingers have gone numb and till nothing. Is there anything i can do or do i bin it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT- Don't worry. Battery ran out and it restarted it self. FFFEEEWWWW.

elvisypi
Old
Thanks Meter 1243

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlayzell69 View Post
Ok so ive installed a "install-superboot-windows batch file" (double clicked it in windows 8) while my phone was connected to my computer and now im stuck on the htc splash screen. Stupid i know. Now my phone wont turn off, reboot or anything. Ive had my fingers on the buttons now with the lights flashing until my fingers have gone numb and till nothing. Is there anything i can do or do i bin it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT- Don't worry. Battery ran out and it restarted it self. FFFEEEWWWW.
Next time to restart the phone if it freezes keep holding the power button and put the light sensor in front of a bright light. It's a bug with the One that won't restart cause it thinks the phone is inside gour pocket and accidentaly pressed the power button

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
if you like my post
Devices:
HTC One
ROM : InsertCoin 7.1-4

HTC Sensation
ROM : ViperS 5.0 Sense 5