5,597,138 Members 44,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Do NOT Update Firmware (until you read within)

Tip us?

Mojorising
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeRyno View Post
Do not update the firmware on the MOJO to MO0110-WW. This update breaks WiFi. Pretty freaking annoying.

See my responses below. WiFi can be restored with a Factory Reset, but obviously, all your installed apps will be deleted. The next post down mentioned it, and I confirmed with MadCatz that this is the only way to fix WiFi.
This happened to me as well. After factory reset, mojo is running on 0110-w and wifi works. I re downloaded all my apps, and everything is running great. Small glitch, should be fixed in new firmware.

Mad Catz Nate
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Hi,
I posted this in the other thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2584620&page=2

I unfortunately could not replicate your wifi problem. One note is that most MOJOs that have been made available should have already been on "MO0110-WW", so this step could be skipped if you don't need it.

Before any update, you can also go into your google account settings, choose your account, and then choose "Sync now" from the menu in the top right. If wifi is not working, you can use a wired ethernet connection to at least do this step. If you're forced to do the "factory reset" option to fix the wifi, when you do the initial setup again, choose to "restore" from your google account. Outside of apps that have been sideloaded, this should start downloads of everything that was downloaded from the google play store shortly after the initial setup is finished. You can check which ones are being re-downloaded by going into the Play Store and then checking your "My apps".