[ROM]VZW OneMax1.11.605.4 Full hardware/software

Search This thread

eriknors

Nov 8, 2011
Well folks I would like to inform u that I have in fact fixed the data issue and with permission from Sun_dream I would like to post the fixed Rom.

FYIW the fix was in the folders I posted earlier so I changed what I saw needed to be changed and voila!!

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using xda app-developers app

mopartonyg

Jan 19, 2011
L.A. Area
Well folks I would like to inform u that I have in fact fixed the data issue and with permission from Sun_dream I would like to post the fixed Rom.

FYIW the fix was in the folders I posted earlier so I changed what I saw needed to be changed and voila!!

As the oldest person on this forum I give u permission. I am sure he will not mind, but best to wait for ok.Thanks Erik

Reactions: LuckyPuppy

eriknors

Nov 8, 2011
Here's a screen to prove that data is in fact connected

uploadfromtaptalk1388452870927.jpg

eriknors

Nov 8, 2011
Ping tests do fail but http client passed and I'm able to get on internet through data I'll test calls and text right now just to make sure

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Calls and text are working

mopartonyg

Jan 19, 2011
L.A. Area
Ping tests do fail but http client passed and I'm able to get on internet through data I'll test calls and text right now just to make sure

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Calls and text are working

what about mms? I can test for u also if needed. Thanks for your effort

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
I'm in the process of uploading the fixed Rom to mediafire. As soon as it's up I'll shoot u a link. U are on Verizon correct? Cause I have no way to know if this fixes gsm

I can test the GSM ,but I had data with the old ROM I just had to change the APN. I couldn't get picture messaging to work but I never tried any 3rd party messaging apps

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

eriknors

Nov 8, 2011
It's uploading now

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Fix will be entire Rom. I thought about just making it a flashable fix but wasn't real sure if that would do the trick

LuckyPuppy

Mar 5, 2013
Clinton, TN
Big Red user

I'm in the process of uploading the fixed Rom to mediafire. As soon as it's up I'll shoot u a link. U are on Verizon correct? Cause I have no way to know if this fixes gsm

If you need another tester, I'm officially volunteering! This ROM was awesome when I ran it before, but I can't live off WiFi.....lol

Thanks for all your efforts to get this going!

johnwaug

Nov 24, 2012
Way to fix it up. I would love to test also. I had to switch Roms because of computer connectivity issues. Thanks for the efforts.

Sun I hope all is well. Nothing major. Thanks for the great ROM choice.

CM 11 DNA & Tab 10.1 4.4.2

ickedmel

Jul 10, 2010
Well if it works for Verizon awesome job can't wait to test

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is that sbryan in the house????

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Yes sir. Bouta get real

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If its anything like the 5.5 port I've been working on, speaker mode will work in calls, but not the regular earpiece.
    I doubt that helps much...

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Wait 1 hour

Fix....
    Ok PM's sent to the two people who asked to test first (one cdma and one gsm user)

If all goes well guys go ahead and post my link for everyone to d/l cause I gotta get ready for work

最近几天将会释放 Verizon Sense5.5 Ful Work

The next update