ATT Samsung S4 MF3 - How to get to SIM Unlock Screen

Tip us?

fredanthony
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ATT Samsung S4 MF3 - How to get to SIM Unlock Screen

Hi guys,

A while back I tried to enter a sim unlock code with my T-Mobile sim card and this did not work. Now when I insert the SIM I just get an error MM#6 Not allowed. Is there any way I can get the screen/prompt to enter the SIM unlock again? I have tried a bunch of the *# numbers online but I have been unsuccessful in getting this screen to be displayed so I can enter a new SIM Unlock code. Thanks!

lordcheeto03
Old
Thanks Meter 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredanthony View Post
Hi guys,

A while back I tried to enter a sim unlock code with my T-Mobile sim card and this did not work. Now when I insert the SIM I just get an error MM#6 Not allowed. Is there any way I can get the screen/prompt to enter the SIM unlock again? I have tried a bunch of the *# numbers online but I have been unsuccessful in getting this screen to be displayed so I can enter a new SIM Unlock code. Thanks!
Not that it would really matter, but the guys in the AT&T forum may be more able to assist in this since your device is the AT&T device. Also, what ROM are you using when you try to enter the code? I do believe you have to be on a TouchWiz (custom or stock) not AOSP to enter that menu.
Don't be afraid of the "Thanks" button

Misterjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 1874

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: network lock issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredanthony View Post
Hi guys,

Try this, I am not sure that it will work but it will take you to the screen for network unlock

.Goto phone dailer, and enter *#27663368378# for the debug service menu.
  1. In "ServiceMode", select [1] UMTS
  2. In "UMTS MAIN MENU", select [1] DEBUG SCREEN
  3. In "DEBUG SCREEN", select [6] PHONE CONTROL
  4. In "PHONE CONTROL", select [6] NETWORK LOCK
Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).