Question Curious about this Amazon Deal of the Day....: SanDisk Extreme 16gb MicroSD Card

I just came across this Amazon.com "Deal of the Day" earlier and just in case some of ya'll haven't seen it yet, it's probably worth checking out. It's the "Deal of the Day" for the SanDisk Extreme 16gb MicroSD card for our phones for only $18.99 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime. I thought this was a pretty decent deal on a high-quality, fast, mid-range sized MicroSD card. I don't have any experience at all with the "Extreme" line of SanDisk MicroSD cards, but I'm sure they're good quality cards with a little speed increase over the "Ultra" series. The only thing I was a little curious about was how does this card compare to the SanDisk Ultra 32gb MicroSD that's only $1.00 more at $19.99? I currently have a 16gb Ultra card in my phone and it seems to do the job just fine. I was curious if the 16gb Extreme was worth the money...almost twice the amount of money as the 32gb Ultra..or should I just spend the extra $1.00 and get the twice as much capacity 32gb Ultra MicroSD card instead? I'm not a "photographer" and I don't do a lot of high-speed, high-quality video recording either, so the speed isn't all THAT much important to me, but of course, more speed is better in most applications anyway. What are your thoughts? BTW, this deal ends tonight at 3:00AM Eastern Standard Time.

SanDisk Extreme 16 GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card 45Mbps with Adapter (SDSDQXL-016G-AFFPA)
  • Speed Performance: Up to 45/30MBs (read/write) speed
  • Compatibility: Compatible with all microSDHC and microSDHC UHS-I enabled devices
  • Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof
  • RescuePro Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
  • Great for super-fast 3G and 4G Android powered smartphones and tablets
  • Includes a lifetime limited warranty
  • Operating temperature: -13F to 185F (-25C to 85 C)