XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

samsung galaxy young rooting help

Tip us?

HighTokeinYoda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default samsung galaxy young rooting help

Hi evryone im trying to root this samaung galaxy young ans nothing wants to wrk ive tried like 6 -7 multi root installers using android recovery mode and root checker cant find su or root access please help

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

mirfanrais
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTokeinYoda View Post
Hi evryone im trying to root this samaung galaxy young ans nothing wants to wrk ive tried like 6 -7 multi root installers using android recovery mode and root checker cant find su or root access please help

go to galYoung forum

there is an expert there

HighTokeinYoda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i only just noticed where my posts went lol can a mod please move my latest thread to the galyoung forum as it has all the build info etc

zamzameir
Old
Thanks Meter 138

DONATE TO ME
why root stock rom?just flash the custom one easily and you'll get root then

Google Nexus⁴
Galaxy Nexus

" Nexus ; lead the way "

MAmmarNaeem
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Samsung Galaxy

The Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 charging unit, that you refer as a brick, has the following specifications:

INPUT : 100.240 Volts AC, 0.35A 50/60 Hz
OUTPUT: 5VDC, 2A

So, if you do not have that charging brick, getting an USB power source with those specs: max: 5V DC and a current of 2A should be able to charge the tablet, using the same original cable: USB on one side and the Samsung proprietary connector on the other.

The Tablet itself (at least the one I got Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 original model and model number P7510) states on the back that it requires an electrical feed of 5V 2A

USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 specificacions say that the maximum allowed current drain is 1.5A , if the Tablet demands 2A and because of this, then a USB port on a modern personal computer will NOT be able to charge it.

HighTokeinYoda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I kinda ****ed up I installed a custom rom n kernel wifi wont pick up anything so I restored my backup of my stock rom and the kernel wasent reverted can some one please help me get my hands on the stock kernel for the uk

HighTokeinYoda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTokeinYoda View Post
I kinda ****ed up I installed a custom rom n kernel wifi wont pick up anything so I restored my backup of my stock rom and the kernel wasent reverted can some one please help me get my hands on the stock kernel for the uk
now my phone keeps bitchin sayin its not registerd on any network even when I select my network manualy it just wont let me dial out or receive calls or texts grr

HighTokeinYoda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I started out with the kernel 2.6.35 official totor@androdi#1

and now I have the 2.6.35.7 dpi@dell148#1

HighTokeinYoda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
N to boot i wiped my imei cant txt or make a call