XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stable 4.3 or 4.4 ROM

Tip us?

DSDONE
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default Stable 4.3 or 4.4 ROM

What is the most stable 4.3 or 4.4 ROM out there right now... I tried beanstalk 4.3 and loved it Bluetooth works beautifully. However, my data connection was not stable... I tried PACman 4.3 but it would not allow me to play games... Now, I went back to PACman 4.2.2 and it is blazing fast and really stable... I just wanted to update my ROM...

Sent from my Samsung SGH-I727 PACked up with Moretz Kernel

TheCybertronian
Old
Thanks Meter 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSDONE View Post
What is the most stable 4.3 or 4.4 ROM out there right now... I tried beanstalk 4.3 and loved it Bluetooth works beautifully. However, my data connection was not stable... I tried PACman 4.3 but it would not allow me to play games... Now, I went back to PACman 4.2.2 and it is blazing fast and really stable... I just wanted to update my ROM...

Sent from my Samsung SGH-I727 PACked up with Moretz Kernel
No best threads, please just keep trying and find the one that works best for you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheCybertronian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13092
^^^ This ^^^ coupled with the fact that XDA is not a support site and users are expected to make their own determination based on their own trial, reading, and interaction with the developers and contributors here at XDA.

Thread Closed
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe