[Q] trouble about note3 N9005

Tip us?

mohsen1090127
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] trouble about note3 N9005

hello there
there is a problem with my galaxy note 3 that anybody dont know about that to solve it.I've got my phone last week and today when i wanted to plug in electricity for charging,the phone turned off and didnt turn on until now.i try for downloading mode but it doesnt do anything.even the red led at the top of the phone doesnt turn on.i dont have any sd cards in that.please help me.what should i do for that.

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1241

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsen1090127 View Post
hello there
there is a problem with my galaxy note 3 that anybody dont know about that to solve it.I've got my phone last week and today when i wanted to plug in electricity for charging,the phone turned off and didnt turn on until now.i try for downloading mode but it doesnt do anything.even the red led at the top of the phone doesnt turn on.i dont have any sd cards in that.please help me.what should i do for that.
Sounds like it has died, have you tried another power cable? try USB 2.0 and see if it turns on.
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Liquid // UBER //
// Note 3 (SM-N9005) // AOSP ROM of variety // Lean or temasek's Kernel // - Dumped. No more Samsung

ultramag69
Old
Thanks Meter 495
If its new take it back for warranty repair... Sounds like the MB got fried...
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...