Why I am planning to NOT root my awesome Note 3
I used to root all my devices, my S2, my note 2, but not my note 3, and here's why.
1. I used to hate TouchWiz, but now with all the new features like air gestures, S pen features, smart stay, IR blaster, etc, and the updated more "Realistic" look to it, i will have no need to switch to AOSP, even if it is smoother, i have 3gb RAM anyways (Oh GOD do I LOVE the 3gb of ram!!
2. Dam KNOX!! Y U DO DIS!! Y U VOID MY WARRANTY!?
3. I own a Rogers note 3, and a mac. No way to root it yet with a rogers note 3 and a mac
4. I will lose features if i switch to AOSP, and if i switch to another TW custom ROM it would most likely have some bugs that the stock one doesn't have.
5. DAT CAMERA.
6. Bricked phone once, softbricked a couple of times, and let me tell you, first time i bricked, i couldn't sleep for 2 whole nights. And always paranoid when rebooting phone that a bootloop would happen or something.
7. No need to overclock or change kernel, i am more than happy with my high-end device right now thank you very much.
8. Worry-free!!! I will never have to worry again!!
Sometimes i think to myself why i always root my phone and mess something up, and always have to heimdall back to stock.
9. I own a GALAXY GEAR!! Switching roms may risk making my gear UN-USABLE!! Which SUCKS!! paid 300+ bucks for this thing!!!
10. I am plenty happy with my phone and don't plan to mess it up anytime soon. I love my stock Note 3, and my Galaxy gear too