[Q] Unable to mount in CWMc

Tip us?

rockettr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Unable to mount in CWMc

Hi all,
I rooted my phone and installed CyanogenMod 10.1.2 about 7 months ago. Shortly thereafter I lost my SD card and recently purchased another one. I downloaded the latest gapps and CM rom and placed them on my new microSD. When using the 3 finger restore to enter CWM I am receiving E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/log and the other five errors are similar to this. I attempted to create a backup but was unable to due to a mount issue as well. I bought a two pack of SD Cards and formatted them both, with the same results. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks

AndyYan
Old
Thanks Meter 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockettr View Post
Hi all,
I rooted my phone and installed CyanogenMod 10.1.2 about 7 months ago. Shortly thereafter I lost my SD card and recently purchased another one. I downloaded the latest gapps and CM rom and placed them on my new microSD. When using the 3 finger restore to enter CWM I am receiving E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/log and the other five errors are similar to this. I attempted to create a backup but was unable to due to a mount issue as well. I bought a two pack of SD Cards and formatted them both, with the same results. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks
Try sideloading a new version of CWM or TWRP from your PC via "adb sideload".

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Nexus @ CM11

Current devices:
Google Nexus 4 (CM11 Nightly)
Google Nexus 7 (2013, WiFi) (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Droid RAZR M (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE (CM11 Nightly)
HTC Incredible S (CM11 Unofficial)

bbelos
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2651

DONATE TO ME
Might try wiping /cache and then reboot recovery. If it gets full, it tends to give trouble.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app