XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Downgrade????

Tip us?

thatmetaldude85
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question [Q] Downgrade????

Ok, I should really kick myself in the a$$ for this cause lack of me not looking into things. First things first, I had the Note 2 sense it came out and had everything under the sun done to it and for some reason back in September AT&T sent me a S4 and I just put it away for awhile. My good o'l t0tlteatt was running SlimKat - 4.4.2.beta.1.9-WEEKLY-2150 with a bunch of other stuff, sadly the other day i got out of my car and my phone fell out of my pocket and into a storm drain. I went home got the S4 fired it up and all that good stuff and I got a notification sayin there was an upate, so I update the phone. Sense I have off work today I wanted to root the S4 and all that good stuff. I'm seeing that the phone has the MK2 build and the only way to root is with saferoot and the only recovery is Safestrap and there is only a couple compatible roms. Is there anyway I can downgrade to a older build so I can do what wish? Can Someone please get back to me about this cause I wanna get my Flash on!!!
Thanks For everyone"s time!!

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatmetaldude85 View Post
Ok, I should really kick myself in the a$$ for this cause lack of me not looking into things. First things first, I had the Note 2 sense it came out and had everything under the sun done to it and for some reason back in September AT&T sent me a S4 and I just put it away for awhile. My good o'l t0tlteatt was running SlimKat - 4.4.2.beta.1.9-WEEKLY-2150 with a bunch of other stuff, sadly the other day i got out of my car and my phone fell out of my pocket and into a storm drain. I went home got the S4 fired it up and all that good stuff and I got a notification sayin there was an upate, so I update the phone. Sense I have off work today I wanted to root the S4 and all that good stuff. I'm seeing that the phone has the MK2 build and the only way to root is with saferoot and the only recovery is Safestrap and there is only a couple compatible roms. Is there anyway I can downgrade to a older build so I can do what wish? Can Someone please get back to me about this cause I wanna get my Flash on!!!
Thanks For everyone"s time!!
No you can't.
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Rooted
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM

Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to scott14719 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thatmetaldude85
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Alright Thanks..