XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Find Screen On Time

Tip us?

BlackHayze
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Find Screen On Time

So.... I feel absolutely stupid asking this question, but I've been on AOSP ROMs for the longest time, and just recently switched to a Sense ROM, and I'm looking for where I can find my Screen on time and just cannot for the life of me find it.... I've searched the web to no avail either....

So.... if someone could kindly let me know where I find this it would be great, I'll even accept the namecalling for such a dumb question... Especially from someone pursuing a degree in Math and Computer Science......

jblaze10
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHayze View Post
So.... I feel absolutely stupid asking this question, but I've been on AOSP ROMs for the longest time, and just recently switched to a Sense ROM, and I'm looking for where I can find my Screen on time and just cannot for the life of me find it.... I've searched the web to no avail either....

So.... if someone could kindly let me know where I find this it would be great, I'll even accept the namecalling for such a dumb question... Especially from someone pursuing a degree in Math and Computer Science......
in settings/power/history. not super informative, but is there. gsam and bbs are far more useful
The Following User Says Thank You to jblaze10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BlackHayze
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze10 View Post
in settings/power/history. not super informative, but is there. gsam and bbs are far more useful
So there is no way to find exact screen on time? What I'm looking for is something similar to AOSP with an exact time of how much time the screen has been on during that battery cycle.

jblaze10
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Yes look for betterbatterystat apk around here or I think gsam battery monitor in play store
The Following User Says Thank You to jblaze10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BlackHayze
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Yes look for betterbatterystat apk around here or I think gsam battery monitor in play store
Awesome thanks, that did it. Wish there was a native way to show screen on time, but I guess gsam will have to do.

jblaze10
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Np, if u like to get a little more out of ur battery try to find the betterbatterystats apk floating around. Helps a lot with wakelocks and apps that drain. I like it a lot more than gsam. I'll try and dig it up and post it

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7026

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Np, if u like to get a little more out of ur battery try to find the betterbatterystats apk floating around. Helps a lot with wakelocks and apps that drain. I like it a lot more than gsam. I'll try and dig it up and post it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jblaze10
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619 View Post
If it isn't the info ninja formally known as big daddy!! Thx for the assist!! :thumbup: