Tip us?

mathm2013
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by achuakshay View Post
@mathm2013 @Mr.Gentleman

See this is not a troll page! He suggested your name! And if you couldnt do it thats bad! @mathm2013
And You senior members are here to help junior members and not to troll them!
First of all, i never meant to troll you, or whatever you wanna call it. I joked with Mr. Gentleman, because i know it is impossible and he mocked at me calling me Recognized Porter, a title that doesn't exists on XDA. Second, it is impossible to port it, it is a work for theming. Third of all, there are two KitKat themed roms for Ace-i, one by @-Anderson- and another by @Dr. Pepper.

Now, i know XDA isn't a troll page, and not everything you read here is serious. Many users use sarcasm, because answers could have been gotten with a little searching. Cm7 roms may be ported, and if you find one that you like you may ask someone to port it. Now, Cm9 roms or above, which are based on 4.0+ cannot be ported, as base should be clean Cm9 built for Ace-i.

All the best, mathm2013.

Quote:
Moto G XT1032: Running Mokee OS.
Quote:
Ace-i: Running Touchwiz Ressurection V9.5

My work:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mathm2013 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

achuakshay
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy-X View Post
These "junior" members shouldn't be "noobs" (you) and ask to port a cm 10 Rom if we don't have cm 10. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers,
If you're too lazy to look around to see if we have a base Rom, then you deserve to be trolled.

Dude i just wanted to know if someone could make roms just like that! I wished it only on CM 7.x! And i know we cannot port cm 9,10,11>.. Anyways thanks for the reply mister @Envy-X
The Following User Says Thank You to achuakshay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

achuakshay
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathm2013 View Post
First of all, i never meant to troll you, or whatever you wanna call it. I joked with Mr. Gentleman, because i know it is impossible and he mocked at me calling me Recognized Porter, a title that doesn't exists on XDA. Second, it is impossible to port it, it is a work for theming. Third of all, there are two KitKat themed roms for Ace-i, one by @-Anderson- and another by @Dr. Pepper.

Now, i know XDA isn't a troll page, and not everything you read here is serious. Many users use sarcasm, because answers could have been gotten with a little searching. Cm7 roms may be ported, and if you find one that you like you may ask someone to port it. Now, Cm9 roms or above, which are based on 4.0+ cannot be ported, as base should be clean Cm9 built for Ace-i.

All the best, mathm2013.
Thanks a lot @mathm2013 You are so kind! I tried both the kitkat roms Now settled with EXTREMIS 2.1
Anywayz thanks for the reply!
The Following User Says Thank You to achuakshay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]