XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Reboot after ROM start and no IMEI

Tip us?

bluesight
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by davevinci View Post
Yeah I think that could be possible.. just make sure the phone EFS u will be copying from is not the same with your network u can't have same IMEI on same network at same time

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk
actually, you dont need IMEI to be the same, just the same kind of version (eg. International ~ E975, AT&T ~E973 ...). we call that "fake IMEI" in our place :lol:

This methods works 100% with korean version, and some of my friends confirm it works on international version, even the AT&T's or Canada's (E973,E970). the most important is to clarify your phone's version, if you did wrong version, you have to "fake baseband". and then everytime you flash a ROM you have to do the 2 fake

zenalc
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesight View Post
actually, you dont need IMEI to be the same, just the same kind of version (eg. International ~ E975, AT&T ~E973 ...). we call that "fake IMEI" in our place :lol:

This methods works 100% with korean version, and some of my friends confirm it works on international version, even the AT&T's or Canada's (E973,E970). the most important is to clarify your phone's version, if you did wrong version, you have to "fake baseband". and then everytime you flash a ROM you have to do the 2 fake
does not work on my e975