XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rooting Problem

Tip us?

jaffer707
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Rooting Problem

Hi Guys,,, I got Tf300Tg....I just updated it to new firmware ww 10.6.310..Now there is Stock recovery,,,,Bootloader is showing "Unlocked Device".
Now problem is that USB is not working even i have purchased the new cable,,,but my pc is not detecting my Asus TF300tg. However charging is ok.
Now i need to root it,,obviously rooting requires TWRP and specially USB pc link......
Is there any way to Install TWRP Without PC support?????????????????

cmendonc2
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffer707 View Post
Hi Guys,,, I got Tf300Tg....I just updated it to new firmware ww 10.6.310..Now there is Stock recovery,,,,Bootloader is showing "Unlocked Device".
Now problem is that USB is not working even i have purchased the new cable,,,but my pc is not detecting my Asus TF300tg. However charging is ok.
Now i need to root it,,obviously rooting requires TWRP and specially USB pc link......
Is there any way to Install TWRP Without PC support?????????????????
If you root with motochopper you can use Terminal Emulator app on the tablet to install TWRP. You can also try installing the Universal Naked Drivers for ADB and fastboot to connect with your computer.
My Devices:

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)

LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)

Asus Tf300t (CM11)

Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE

jaffer707
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Well I am aware of all these methods but problem is in My tablet's USB/Charging slot, may there is some pin damaged that is why USB in not detecting,,,,Even i have every thing in my PC like Universal naked Drivers,,,Android SDK,,Motochopper Etc, Not only This couple of Months ago I have "unbricked" my Asus TF300tg using Fastboot Commands and Flashed New Blob,,,,, Everything was working well now i have decided to Root it but TWRP was replaced by the Stock Recovery....That is why is asked whether there is any way to root it through any App or WIFI...